Friday 25 September 2009

Experimental group


Experimental group
Originally uploaded by steampunkglass
I haven’t managed to post or list much new as been rather busy trying to tidy the workshop and sort out a few domestic things. Our cat Merlin, despite a second op, is much better and thank you to all of you who sent kind words and thoughts! He’s returned to mischief, being generally fussy about food, plus now he’s taken to following me constantly as I am now his best friend for retrieving him from the vets! Touch wood that we don’t have to go back for a long time.

I am quietly working on a new idea for some xmas gifts for us blokes for a change! I am told we are rather rubbish to buy gifts for (it’s easy for me, just send glass rods!) Here is a quick preview of some experimental shapes for some ideas I am playing with – I am not telling you what they are for yet though - I don’t want to spoil the surprise! ;-) There is a 5p coin for scale, the shortest of the long thin beads is 76mm long.

There is a quick listing of some clear glass leaves over now on my Folksy shop of a destash of leaves I made for another project that just didn’t quite work. Rather than gathering dust I am giving chance for some other creative soul who I am sure can have a bright idea of what to use them for, plus whoever buys them within the next week I shall add in some coloured ones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment